I am very excited to enhance the OMNI performance program by integrating new athletic testing procedures and customizing programs to bring maximum benefit to each athlete and team. Additionally, I am looking forward to building relationships and being involved in my community in Northern California.
As a Physical Therapist and Strength & Conditioning Coach, I strive to provide each athlete an opportunity to become the best version of themselves on and off the court. It is my responsibility to have a positive impact on every athlete’s health and performance. I do this through maintaining high standards of leadership, communication, and education. Within a supportive and collaborative team culture, the athletes will be exposed to up to date information, and actively involved in understanding the “why” behind training programs and assessments.
Goals for Athletes:
My primary goal is to improve performance on the court, not in the weight room. Athletes and coaches will be presented with scientific-based information to make informed choices to improve player durability, resiliency, movement efficiency, sport performance, position specific conditioning and manage injury risk.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (Bond University, Gold Coast, Australia)
- Bachelor’s of Exercise Science (CSU Sacramento)
- Associate’s of Kinesiology (Santa Barbara City College)
- Performance/Strength & Conditioning Coach at Shoot360 (Feb 2022 - current)
- Sports Physiotherapist at Bounce Sports Medicine & Physiotherapy (April 2021 - Feb 2022)
- PBC Lions Men’s AFL Sports Trainer/Physiotherapist (June 2020 - Feb 2021)
- Performance Coach / ACL Return to Sport Group Co-Director for Performance GC Knee Group
(November 2020 - January 2022)
- Supervisor & Personal Trainer at The Well, CSUS (June 2015 - January 2019)
Training Experience Expanded:
- Physio/S&C for Basketball Victoria & 2 AAU U17 Bball teams
- Assistant/Intern Physio & S&C for South Side Flyers (WNBL)
- Physio/S&C for National level lacrosse, rugby, cricket, baseball, triathlon and AFL players
(varying ages throughout those experiences)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Applied Performance Coach (APC)